I am Jonathan Eunice. You might have figured that out from the URL. I hope, actually, that you did.
I work as an information technology advisor for Illuminata, Inc. This blog is a cubbyhole for my personal musings. Nothing said here is to be construed blah blah blergdy blah…
I am large, and contain multitudes. But first among equals among my interests are Western philosophy and thought, Eastern martial arts (I train regularly in Chinese kung fu 功夫), and oooooohhh!! shiny thing! Excuse me a sec…
You also can find me:
- On Twitter at @jonathaneunice
- On Tumblr at http://jonathaneunice.tumblr.com
- On Blip.fm at http://blip.fm/jonathaneunice
- Via email at firstname DOT lastname AT that-Google-email-site-you’ve-probably-heard-of
- At work, at Illuminata, Inc or jeunice AT illuminata DOT com
- Also on Facebook and LinkedIn. If you have trouble following the link, an associate will be by momentarily to help you with the remedial clicking skills. Or you can just look me up. Yes, by name.
If you wanted to buy me lunch, the most likely place to do that would be Nashua, New Hampshire. But if I’m where you are, I’d let you buy me lunch there too. Or a drink. Or three. I’m generous like that.